Friday, August 7, 2009

Ok, Ok, I know that it is August

I admit I screwed up. I got caught up in vacation and the end of vacation blues, but now I am back on the job. Sheesh.

What is going on this weekend? A lot of stuff, that is what.

The Pennsylvania RenFaire is open officially this weekend, stop in and grab a brew at Swashbucklers Brewery. I know that I will be.

Sly Fox Brewing Company
is hosting an American Homebrew Association Rally on Saturday from 2pm until 5pm. A great time to find a brew club in your area.

Brew at the Zoo is August 15th in Pittsburgh from 7pm until 11pm.

Also on the 15th on the other side of the Keystone State there will be an International Great Beer Expo. The event will be held at the Philadelphia Navy Yard located at 5100 Broad St. in Philadelphia.

On a final note, the Brew Expo that was scheduled to be held in State College was canceled this year.

And that is what I know of going on in the world of beer here in Pennsylvania.

L8R

No comments: